Tanya Patrice's Reviews > The Knife of Never Letting Go

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Jul 05, 2012

Read from July 01 to 04, 2012

Definitely A+ for the interesting concept - everyone can hear each others thoughts - and it was well executed & consistent ... although it does seem like the entire town & his guardians managed to keep some huge secrets from Todd. But the book was interesting, suspenseful at times & the plot moved along at a fast pace. The main characters were well-developed, but I would have liked to have known more about some of the secondary characters. But I do think Ness left out some details on purpose - to leave us to think & draw our own conclusions (especially in the case of the nature of Ben & Cillian's relationship). But some others - I would have liked to learn more about what drove Aaron to be so singular in his devotion.

And good God - the cliffhanger! I was like - what!!! I'm not a fan of book endings that leve me hanging. Good thing I just read this and have the other 2 books in the trilogy lined up and ready to go - otherwise I would be so mad!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knife of Never Letting Go.