Harlequin Books's Reviews > Summer Nights

bookshelves: harlequin_hqn, 2012-13
Read in August, 2012

Miniseries: Fool's Gold
Category: Contemporary Romance

Very fun read. I loved the play between Shane and Annabelle. The animals were a delightful addition to their story. I enjoyed getting to know the cast of the next Fool's Gold book. I can't wait to share this book with my mom so we can talk about it.~ Kim S., Harlequin Books Ambassador
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer Nights.

07/17/2012 page 29
8.0% "I just finished chapter one and have already LOL'd. Shane Stryker is going to be so much fun. The poor man doesn't know the trouble he is in."
07/23/2012 page 322
85.0% "I'm in love with Shane! My husband would be jealous if he knew. LOL" 1 comment
07/24/2012 page 378
100.0% "I loved Summer Nights and it really made me anxious for the next book in the series."

Sara I know. I loved the dynamic between him and Annabelle! one of my favorite couple

Harlequin Books Annabelle and Shane are both squirming now and I'm loving it. Also, I'm really enjoying the scenes with past Fool's Gold H/h's and the assorted animals.

Harlequin Books I enjoyed getting to know Charlie more during Annabelle and Shane's story. I'm really looking forward to reading how things will work out for her and her issues.