Aimee's Reviews > The Circle Trilogy: The Complete Trilogy in One Epic Edition

The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker

F 50x66
Oct 21, 2008

Read in February, 2009

The first two books in this trilogy are loosely based on the creation, garden of Eden, fall and redemption through the sacrifice of the savior. Now, you definitely cannot take the writing as doctrine of any sort, it is after all a completely fabricated story. However, some of the sentiment that Dekker arouses in the reader as you live the characters lives is stirring. I thoroughly enjoyed these three books. I cannot wait to start the "lost books" series that ties into the story line. I've already read "Chosen" and I think I'll re-read it and then move on to the others.

I would whole-heartedly recommend this series to those who enjoy fantasy and fast-paced action. Don't try to figure out too hard how Thomas is able to travel between two realities - HE JUST DOES - and you'll be swept away as I was.

I also enjoyed the fact that this book is marked as "Christian Literature" there was no sex, no profanity. Thank goodness for that!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Circle Trilogy.

02/12/2009 page 200
16.92% "Very good so far, I'm pleased with the plot and the character development. It explains a lot of what I was missing in "Chosen""
02/13/2009 page 300
25.38% "LOVE IT! loosely based on the creation story, fall of satan, adam and eve, the garden of eden etc, with a fantasy twist! ENTHRALLING!"
02/15/2009 page 904
76.48% "WOW! I'm loving these books. I've devoured Black and Red, working on White!"