Tanya Eby's Reviews > Last to Die

Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen

Jul 01, 2012

bookshelves: i-m-the-narrator
Read from July 01 to 17, 2012

I'll be narrating this title. I've narrated two of the Rizzoli & Isles series and I can't tell you how much I LOVE this series and the characters. So excited to see what happens next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last to Die.

03/08/2016 marked as: read

Sarahs I'm a big Audible fan and would like to say what a great job you have done with the narration. Thanks :-)

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim I just started listening today

message 3: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Eby Hi, Sarah! Thanks so much. I LOVE this series, and I feel really lucky to read them. This was a fun one.

Sarah You did a great job Tanya! I just finished the book. When I started it, I was happy to hear a familiar voice. :) The last 10 books I've listened to were all 10 Rizzoli & Isles books. Excellent job and I hope to run across more of your narrations.

message 5: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Eby Sarah wrote: "You did a great job Tanya! I just finished the book. When I started it, I was happy to hear a familiar voice. :) The last 10 books I've listened to were all 10 Rizzoli & Isles books. Excellent j..."

Woot! Thanks so much. So happy you liked it. :) I love mystery/suspense books, especially with strong women characters so this one is such a good fit. Gerritsen writes books that are fun to give voices to.

Risa Rispoli I listen to all of Tess Gerritsen's books as audible books on CD. I love your narration and characterizations of Rizzoli and Isles and the cast of characters...really fits my visualization of the books and story.

message 7: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Eby Risa wrote: "I listen to all of Tess Gerritsen's books as audible books on CD. I love your narration and characterizations of Rizzoli and Isles and the cast of characters...really fits my visualization of the ..."

Awesome, Risa! I'm so happy to hear that. :)

Raeshantael Clay I live listening to your Narrations. You also did Silent Girl and your voice really brought the book to life for me. I am a huge fan of yours!!!

message 9: by Nel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nel I agree with all the other comments on a job well done with the narrations. I'm listening to the last book, Last to Die. I'm on disc 5 of 9 and the suspense is building. I love Rizzoli's voice. True Bostonian!! Do you know when the next book/CD is coming out?

Kathleen An enthusiastic bravo for your work!

Perry Martin I Am long haul truckdriiver and thru Audible I listen to a new book every other day. Love this series you do a great job on naration are you on twitter? @plmartin68

message 12: by David (new)

David Great job!!! I'm listening right now. I listen to audio books all day as an aircraft technician and I think you are one of the best narrators in the biz.

Kelley I'm listening to it now. I always love your performances, Tanya. You are one of my "if she's performing it, I know it will be good" narrators.

message 15: by Beth (new) - rated it 3 stars

Beth Gibson Watch the tv series on TNT, last season this year, you'll love it.