Hera Diani's Reviews > Fifty Shades Trilogy

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James

Jul 02, 2012

it was ok
Read in July, 2012

Poorly written, corny and repetitive. Yet, I found myself hooked and finished all three books in less than three days. Guess, Cinderella story never gets old, huh? And mixed with erotica, the combination is quite a page turner, and not too mention arousing (if only the main woman character is not so frail, annoying and nagging). It's no Anais Nin or Erica Jong, but works as light escapism. Hot escapism.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Trilogy.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 6: by Janeman (new)

Janeman  latul waakakakakak, yang dikit2 my inner beauty itu ya... nagging kan unyu kakak! :p

Hera Diani Inner goddess! Situ baca juga ya? Ada kali di tiap halaman tuh. Bener2 kayak gak diedit. But once you get pass that, ditambah tokoh cowoknya is so dreamy, then ok lah :)) Nagging unyu?? *aaargh, mental image*.

message 4: by Janeman (new)

Janeman  latul Gw gak doyan... si detta di kantor yang dikit2 nawarin gitu buat baca.... maleesss banget gw haha

Hera Diani Hahah, it's purely for women's pleasure sih. Si Tatoet juga gue paksa2 gak mau baca :D

Nancy I agree...entertaining but poorly written. Surely there have to be other words for "sardonic"and "...turned on their heel."

Hera Diani Yup. And "frowns" "smirks" "crap" "Holy crap" "Holy fuck"...and the list is endless. Didn't she have an editor?