Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > The Angel

The Angel by Tiffany Reisz

Five++ Enormously Dark & Sinful Stars

**Warning: There might be spoilers in this review. Please do not read this until you’ve read the Siren (The Original Sinners #1)**

♥♥ Many Waters ♥♥
Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it. ~ Song of Solomon 8:7

As I was reading this, I thought about how I haven’t gone to confession in years, not since I attended an all girls Catholic High School. Then as the story progressed, I was thoroughly immersed in this world. I started to form bonds with all the key characters. I fell in love with Nora and her world full of beautiful men. I loved living in her world where even the most perverse thoughts and actions were okay to think about. Certain images formed in my mind and then, finally, I said, “I think it’s high time to go to confession.”

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners…

After I read the Siren, my world was turned upside down. I knew my tastes in books can run on the darker side, and I loved the majority of them. I read many stories that delve into subjects that went beyond my comfort level, but yet, I found myself enjoying immensely because the story was just that amazing. This sequel was just another part of this amazing, dark and sinfully delicious series.

Jeg elsker dig. Due r mit hjerte. I love you, You are my heart.

Love has so many interpretations in this series. There are so many relationships formed in this book. Nora and Soren’s relationship is, of course, intensely raw and greatly misunderstood (Nora, are you proud of all the adverbs so far in my review? lol). To me, book one only skimmed the surface of their relationship. Here, their story was discussed a little more and I found myself starting to understand their bond. Their relationship is unconventional, to say the least, but we cannot help who we love.

Then we have Griffin and Michael. My. God. I loved these two so f**king much. They complimented each other and they formed the sweetest, most affectionate bond imaginable. Griffin is just insanely sexy and I confess, I wouldn’t have minded a piece of that. LOL. He made me laugh and I just enjoyed his character immensely. And Michael. Oh, Michael, you poor damaged boy. I’m so excited that you found someone who will appreciate the wonderful man you’ve become and who will give you the type of love you need. Love these two ♥♥

Lastly, and certainly not least, there is my ♥♥♥♥Wesley♥♥♥♥. I give my whole hearted thanks to the Lord above, and Mistress Reisz of course, that he’s still as wonderful and sweet as ever. Like Nora, I’ve found myself so attached and so in love with him. There’s just something about his charm and innocence that makes him so desirable. God, I love him SO much. I’m so uber excited that the next book will be his story (well at least I hope it is anyway). Possibly bound and blindfolded. Hello I’m smiling from ear to ear just thinking about him.! Whoa. Did I just say that? Whoops. My bad.

I feel like I’ve said so much already, but I haven’t even begun to dive into what went on in the book without giving anything away. Just know that the story did not disappoint what-so-ever. I was thrilled to have been given a chance to read it prior to the release date, but now I’m left hanging until the Prince comes out. I absolutely love this series and highly recommend it to those looking for a great story. This world where Nora resides is one where we can easily immerse ourselves in an alternate world where our deepest fantasies and desires are okay to admit. Come in with an open mind and open heart and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Harlequin Publishing for giving me the opportunity to read this fantastic and brilliant novel before its release. OMG, I just LOVED this installment!!!!

photo Banner2_zps7a6c719e.jpgBlog: www.sweetspotbookblog.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SweetSpotBookBlog
15 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angel.

Quotes Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Liked

Tiffany Reisz
“My confession begins," Father S said, "as the confessions of many men begin - with three words"

"Father forgive me?" Michael hazarded a guess. Father S signed.

"I met Eleanor.”
Tiffany Reisz, The Angel

Tiffany Reisz
“Michael, Eleanor is without a doubt the most beautiful woman who has ever or will ever live. If you could take a nighttime thunderstorm and turn it into a woman, you would have a very good idea what she looks like. And a fairly good idea how she behaves as well.”
Tiffany Reisz, The Angel

14.0% ""Nora steeled herself as she raised her hand. With one swift and sure motion, she cut his chest over his heart. She lowered her hand and sat the knife aside. Lifting herself up, Nora brought her mouth to his skin and licked his bleeding wound. the act severed the last thread of Soren's restraint." -----whoa. **fans self**"
60.0% ""To W.R. Many Waters." ---- **SIGH** Oh, Wesley, Wesley, Wesley. I ♥♥ YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!" 3 comments
64.0% "Griffin Fiske, you are one sweet and sexy man. That is all. =)" 2 comments
72.0% ""Oh, my God..."Wesley breathed out loud, hope welling high and hard in his chest. His rumpled sheets. Nora's dusty covers. "Nora's been sleeping in my bed." "Actually, Wesley," came a voice from behind him, a voice as cold and cruel as winter, "she's been sleeping in mine." ---- **Thump** Jaw meet desk. HOLY F**K!!!" 3 comments

Natasha is a Book Junkie Read it. Read it now. Out. Of. This. World.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog I just got approved! Will be diving into this =)

Natasha is a Book Junkie I am writing my review as we speak. I won't be able to post it until late August but I need to write it ASAP before I burst. You know, I only really understood the "Many Waters..." in your name after reading this series... :-D Can't wait to hear what you think! I have one word for you - Wesley. ;-)

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Many Waters...It's all about my Wesley ♥♥ =D

Natasha is a Book Junkie Keep reading then :) He truly is scrumptious! I can't wait for book #3!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog LMAO!! You betcha i was exstatic to get this. Just so you know, Chanda dear, this is grade A, top quality naughty goodness. You soooooooo need to check out this series. It's utterly fantastic!

Rhonda Woot Woot!!!

Natasha is a Book Junkie Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ wrote: "LMAO!! You betcha i was exstatic to get this. Just so you know, Chanda dear, this is grade A, top quality naughty goodness. You soooooooo need to check out this series. It's utterly fantastic!"
Totally concur. :)