Hannah's Reviews > Uncommon Criminals

F_50x66
Jun 30, 12

bookshelves: ally-carter, books-i-own
Read in June, 2012

I believe that Ally Carter is the master of a vision. Her ideas and names she uses to describe the Heist's prime moves to getting their treasures is unthinkable and wise. In this second book of the Heist series, I have looked forward to the development of the relationship between Kat and W.W. Hale but to much of my dismay, they are nowhere near it than where they left it on the last book. There is still that thin line of being more than friends but less than lovers. However, it may not be working for me at the love department but the brilliance of the twists at the end of a con is what really made me look forward to the ending of this book. It is at the less of the adrenaline side in comparison with the first book but it is more on the unexpected becoming expected that made the unexpected unthinkable for the antagonist that made the antagonist's reaction priceless. This book is not very high on my list but it is good read to pass the time and catch-up with character pals, W.W. Hale and Kat.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Uncommon Criminals.