Ruth Noemi Rojas's Reviews > Conflict Free Living: How to Build Healthy Relationships for Life

Conflict Free Living by Joyce Meyer

Aug 07, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 30 to August 07, 2012

First of all, I want to thank God for allowing me to finish this book. I will admit that there is one part of the book where it talks about accepting your children just the way they are, which has nothing to do with me since I don't have children, so I didn't read that chapter. This book is by Joyce Meyer, who is someone who my mother and I watch on TV a lot. This was my first reading one of her books. It was a fantastic read! It reminded me a lot of God's Graduate, a book that I read a while ago, that was also fantastic! There is a passage that I loved out of this book and it goes something along the lines of: "Suffering, in itself, does not glorify God. But if we are suffering in order to do His will, and if we maintain a proper attitude, our suffering will bring him glory. Right choices will bring glory into our lives." I thought that was a really good quote. I learned a lot of new things while reading this book, but the most important one of all, and the main point (in my opinion) of the book is choose life! Choose peace!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conflict Free Living.

08/06/2012 page 157

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Fantastic! Glad you finished the book. I am not a very religious person lately but do enjoy watching Joyce whenever I am awake at 5am.

Ruth Noemi Rojas She's someone I like to watch whenever I can! You should try Conflict Free Living sometime. It doesn't really matter if you're not a really religious person, you can still read it. I think you would love it, especially the chapter about accepting your children the way they are! I know your children are young, but I still think it would help.;)

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather I tried once to find it. I will try again and if I cannot find it, might ask the local library to order it.

message 4: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rogers Walmart has it.