Kim's Reviews > Lost in Infinity

Lost in Infinity by Travis Besecker

Jul 15, 14

Read from June 22 to July 04, 2014

This novel had potential to be really great, but unfortunately the poor grammar, repetition (even though I know it was deliberate) and weak structure made the entire thing a little lackluster. Though, even with my annoyance of the absence of good editing, I couldn’t put the book down. The premise of the novel is interesting and something I have not read in a while, but I have a feeling that the reason why I kept on turning the page is because I just wanted to know more information/what the twist at the end was, not because I was actually interested in what was currently going on in the story. When I got to the end, I personally thought the twist was something that I’ve seen before, many times, so overall I was disappointed.

Even though I wasn’t very satisfied with the ending/twist, I don’t regret reading the book – but I doubt I’ll read it again or recommend it to anyone. This is unfortunate because I feel that if more time was put into revisions and editing, this novel could have been much, much better.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in Infinity.

06/22/2014 marked as: currently-reading