Katie Jennings's Reviews > The Holly Nather Trilogy

The Holly Nather Trilogy by Sara Daniell

Jan 02, 13

Read from August 02, 2012 to January 02, 2013

I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

As with Daniell's other novel that I have read, the Holly Nather trilogy is so incredibly unique and unlike anything else I've read. It's not vampires, it's not zombies, it's not ghosts...it's witches, in a sense, but with a great twist.

You have this college aged girl, Holly, who is living her normal life with guys, Facebook, texting...ah yes, texting. It's a text message that changes her life and throws her world into madness that kept me guessing all the way through the three books. The male lead is, wow, definitely amazing and yet he has the right amount of flaws and quirks to be believable and memorable. What the romance in this book reminds me of was the tv show Roswell...if you enjoy that show, you'll love the Holly Nather trilogy! Each book is intriguing and well thought out, but the last one is definitely the best. I read through Choices in a matter of hours because I just HAD to find out what happened next.

Overall, the trilogy is part New Adult, part fantasy, part mystery, and a whole lot of heartmelting romance. At times it's goofy (Daniell clearly has a lot of sarcasm because it shows through in her relatable character Holly), suspenseful, intense, and beautifully romantic. I can't wait to see what else she comes out with!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Holly Nather Trilogy.

08/16/2012 "Done with book 1! :)"
55.0% "Omg Luke!! What a twist..."
68.0% "Why, hello Cohen!! Nice to meet you, at last... Hehe"