Sydney's Reviews > Elements of Rebellion

Elements of Rebellion by Coral Moore

Jul 13, 12

Read on July 12, 2012 — I own a copy

I would first like to say that I received this book in a giveaway, which has no sway in what I honestly thought of this book.

With that taken care of, let's dive in. I was instantly grabbed from the first sentence which starts the voice of our main character. Just from that one sentence I could tell that she wasn’t some dim witted damsel in distress like so many authors tend to make the women. She was going to be one of those action seeking women you can’t help but root for. And I couldn’t have been more right.
The pace of the book was quite nice since it was fast and didn’t go day by day unless something eventful happened. That was one of many things I’m very grateful for. Also the characters themselves were believable and easy to follow like the story line. Because you didn’t have to read boring everyday things that happened, the book feels as if it could have been several instead of just the one novel. The only complaint I have would have to regard the ending just because I feel like it deserved a wondrous ending. But don’t get me wrong, I still liked it very much. Overall I think the book was well written and I will defiantly be looking forward to reading more from this amazing author.

GO READ THIS BOOK NOW! =)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elements of Rebellion.