Jeannie's Reviews > Crows Hill

Crows Hill by L.M. Fields

Jun 29, 2012

Read from June 29 to July 02, 2012

The story is very interesting. It was reminiscent of what insane asylums used to be used for, sort of a past repeating itself sort of thing, but there were a lot of questions that came up in this book, that makes you want to get the next book in the series to get some answers. That is the mark of a great writer, the need to know what comes next and it compels the reader onto the next book in the series. The book is set in the future and while there is not a lot of information as to how the world got the way it did other then it mentions the great shift, it gives just enough information to keep the reader with the story, but it doesn't reveal everything. I would have given it 5 stars but there were some typos and grammatical errors, though I have the original version and I'm told that the newest version has been corrected for these errors. They aren't enough to hamper the story, I just noticed them. Can't wait to see what happens with Adina and Adonis and to find out what happened with Enly/Elise.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crows Hill.