Ravina Andrea Kurian's Reviews > Patchwork of Me

Patchwork of Me by Gregory G. Allen

Jun 29, 12

Read in June, 2012

I believe it was Richard Bach who said "The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change."

And so it goes for Sara too. This book is about Sara's journey as she discovers her past and tries to deal with her present but more importantly this book focuses of the patches of emotions we each sometimes feel and how it all weaves together in the end.

There is the sentiment of love which Sara craves for, the strength she must have to survive mentally and physically and then there is the most important attribute of all, trust. But whom, what and where?

When I first got this book, I was a bit doubtful that a male writer would be able to understand emotions. Well, I was wrong. This was a touching, heartfelt read that I would definitely recommend.

Overall assessment:
Content: 5/5
Editing: 4.5/5
Formatting: 4.5/5
Pacing: 4.5/5
Offensive content?: I would rate it PG13.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author through Orangeberry Book Tours. I did not receive any payment in exchange for this review nor was I obligated to write a positive one.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Patchwork of Me.