is mee... kissa's Reviews > The Indigo Spell

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Jun 29, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

Teasers!!!!!: quotes from Adrian
1. “Under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day.”
2. "We need to get inside. I think my hair gel’s frozen.”
3. "it’s Kahlua, Sage. Packed with sugar and coffee flavor."
4. "Who knows more about male weakness: you or me? Use my knowledge, Sage."
5. "Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn’t inspire the same warm and fuzzy feelings.”

And if anyone wants to read the first chapter, you can go here for Mead's website or here for the prettier version.

***

i really wish this cover was different. i don't actually like it. I'm wondering who the guy on the left is though.

in other news however, I am in dire need of this book, since the ending to The Golden Lily was so cruel. Cruel Mead! Mean, mean, mean! how could you leave us hanging like that? *sniffle*
If this book doesn't appease my desperate Adrian dosage, I might have to throw this book at a wall. I've never done that before, but hey, there's a first for everything, and it seems like this series is getting really intimate with a lot of walls anyways.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indigo Spell.

Brittany Barratt the guy on the left is Marcus finch just had to say that and also I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WANT THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOW AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO COME OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!??????????

is mee... kissa Ah, Mr Finch. Thank you.
Waiting a year for the next book in a series (especially when one ends the way The Golden Lily did) is a calculated method of torture, I think.

Brittany Barratt defently