Gregory Rothbard's Reviews > My Life as a White Trash Zombie

My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland

Jul 07, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012, bildungsroman
Read from June 29 to July 07, 2012

"Zombie Powers Activate(d)"pg 294 This book was pure fun. I enjoyed every dead moment of it. A mixture of Anne Rice with Elmore Leonard is the best comparison for this writer. She has such a realistic feel to the fantastic moments described. This book will probably keep you up at nights.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life as a White Trash Zombie.

06/29/2012 "Reading for Urban Fantasy Aficionados"
25.0% "One big problem a zombie with brains. I thought ZOmbie were not to live the examined life. How is this possible? Other than that this book is really a fun read. And if I suspend the fact that Zombies do not have brains, then the book is quit fun."
33.0% "The brain problem is solved very adeptly. I like the creative telling of this story, I am surprise at how well the story is written."
42.0% "A girl coming to terms with the terrible fact that she is a zombie. And what this all means . I think the character is truly intriguing and can't wait to read the next one to see how she deals with things once she has come of age."