Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Baby, Cuff Me One More Time

Jun 29, 12

bookshelves: m-m, free
Read on June 29, 2012

I didn't like it.

The main character was really annoying. You never really know what's going on. There seems to be a lot of back story not given. You don't get to know the cop at all.

And it didn't seem to really follow the prompt. The prompt mentioned a nerd that hasn't had sex for a while. The nerdiest thing about this mc was he mentioned he liked math. And he seemed way slutty. He was mean. And he was fucking his married boss. Not sure how that fits with the character mentioned in the prompt.

And the cop? Know nothing about him. Is he out at work? Does he care he's fucking the primary witness in his case?

And it sets up this whole mobsters and hit men will be after him and blah blah and then it ends with no resolution at all. But honestly the characters were so undeveloped and the one just so annoying I don't care. I'm just glad it was short so I could finish.
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby, Cuff Me One More Time.

message 1: by Stephani (new)

Stephani Hecht *hugs* I know a cheating MC are one of your big buttons. You know I make it a habit to never reply to reviews, but I wanted to thank you. Unlike some other authors, I cherish all the reviews my books get, be they one or five stars. It meant that you guys cared enough about my books to read and talk about them.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions You can always comment on my reviews.