Joanna's Reviews > Smokeless Fire

Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young

Feb 13, 16

bookshelves: young-adult, series, favorites
Read from June 29 to July 01, 2012

You know the feeling when you're confidence in someone was shattered because of his actions? Feeling that you know and want that someone to be the one that eases the pain and let all your worries vanish; but then you find out that he's not that? Well that just blows!!!

I really love how Charlie was described at first because he's the friend! He's the broken guy next door type. He's the one who keeps on denying that he cares so much for his best friend. He always, i mean always pushes Ari away! And despite all of the hurt and pain, Ari endured them and she held on. For two years she continues to be a part of Charlie's life. Until a certain someone came to Ari's life. As much as i know how a dick Charlie is i was really heart broken for Ari! And i am so angry because when Charlie came to his senses it was all too late!!! Because Ari moved on. He wasted two years!!! He has someone waiting for him. Loving him! She had seen him on his worst and yet she continues to love him. It was really a waste! That was LOVE. But not meant to be i guess. Because....

Because Jai Bitar is one hot--- okay fine. He's a really something guy. I don't know how to explain. He's the reason after all.

I feel alone and lost both through Jai and Ari's experiences. Ari feeling alone and no one to lean on. And Jai feeling kind of indifferent somehow to other people. Sad. :(

But this book for me is about Charlie Creagh!!! How can he waste something good that's already served to him on a silver platter!!! Okay okay he has issues with his brother. And his grieving. I am just saying that it all went to nothing!!!! His feelings for Ari i mean.

Azazil is a $)&&&/@""!!!
The White King is very &"@&@$$:
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smokeless Fire.

06/29
19.0% "Yeah i am soooo enjoying this. WTF Charlie?!?!?!"
06/29
35.0% "Why am I suddenly crushing on Jai?? :)"
02/13 marked as: read