Chelle's Reviews > The House

The House by Charlie Daye

Jun 29, 12

This is the first book I have read from this author and I truly couldn't put it down. I read it in one day. I loved it and gobbled it up.
Aria is a strong main female character with good friends and somewhat of tragic past with me. She is gifted a house by her grandfather and finds it to be haunted. With the help of her wonderful friends one in person and one on phone calls far away she starts to unravel the mysteries of the house.
Dominic is a sweet and loving man. With a heart of gold and drop dead gorgeous looks. Him and Aria have a whirlwind romance.
His brother Drake is aloof and a mean spirited. He glares at Aria when she sees him at the property and refuses to speak with her.
There is an evilness in the house reaking havoc on Aria and her friend. Strange things happen in the house and to the people in it.
There is danger and Aria maybe the key to saving them.
This was a great read. I was taking on a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed and I cried. This is a very well written book. That will not disapoint ghost story fans or true romantics at heart. There are some very hot and well written sex scenes too from passionate and heavy to sweet and loving. There is definately something for everyone in this book and you don't want to miss it.
I look forward to reading more books from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The House.