Jenn Barbieri's Reviews > Soul Screamers Vol. 1: My Soul to Lose • My Soul to Take • My Soul to Save

Soul Screamers Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent

Jun 30, 12

Read on June 29, 2012

book 1 felt more like a novella. I thought it could've just been added to book 2. not much substance.
book 2 was more of the meat a potatoes. explained some things.
book 3 was...more additive.

looked ahead to 4-6. I might just skip the ones about Sophie (don't like her, and don't really want to read a whole book about her), and Tod (although an interesting side character-I don't know if he could pull off a whole book). I saw the ending of book 3 coming, and don't like predictable endings. I read the sample of book 4 on my kindle, and in truth I'm not really all that interested in 4. Not really sure how Nash got into frost, only thing I can think of is when the balloon popped over his head from book 3. Maybe I missed something.

A good thing I can say is at least this book isn't about love triangles. I enjoy a good written book about love triangles(Twilight, Fallen, The Archers of Avalon, the Vampire Diaries -original ones), but I think most of the angles have been covered, and most that I look at samples for are just copies of others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Screamers Vol. 1.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenn Barbieri started book June 26th.