Jenna's Reviews > Thoughtless

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Mar 09, 13

Recommended to Jenna by: Wenna Mae Singcay
Read from June 29 to July 08, 2012

It overwhelmed me in many ways. I had a roller coaster of emotions. I didn't know who to side with. A great read!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

Quotes Jenna Liked

S.C. Stephens
“Dude, he's Australian...not a pirate.”

S.C. Stephens
“What if I don’t choose you, Kellan? What will you do?”
He looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek. “I’ll leave, Kiera. I’ll leave, and you and Denny can have your happily ever after.” He looked back at me. “You wouldn’t even need to tell him about me. Eventually, the two of you…” his voice broke and another tear fell on his cheek, “the two of you would get married, and have children, and have a great life.”
I fought back a sob. “And you? What happens to you in that scenario?”
“I…get by. And I miss you, every day,” he whispered.”

S.C. Stephens
“Do you really think anyone in this world, compares to you in my eyes?”
tags: love

S.C. Stephens
“It's okay... it will be okay. You're just young. Your'e young and inexperienced, and Kellan is hotter than all fuck.”

S.C. Stephens
“I tried to do the right thing. Why couldn't you just let me leave?" (Kellan)”

S.C. Stephens
“He spoke rapidly in-between his tender kisses. "I love you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. The women...I was so scared to touch you. You didn't want me...I couldn't take the pain. I tried to get over you. Every time with them, I was with you. I'm so sorry...I love you.”

S.C. Stephens
“I know there's something here. I know you want more. Tell me...and it's yours.”

S.C. Stephens
“No time spent with you is wasted.”

S.C. Stephens
“I don't know how to let you back in." My heart beat spiked and I closed my eyes when he whispered," I don't know how to keep you out either.”