Kelly % Books-n-Kisses's Reviews > Playing to Win

Read from August 12 to 15, 2012

4 1/2 STARS
Loved this book!!!

Full Review:
Jaci, has done it yet again. She delivers a very hot, yet sweet story of a big bad ass football player that gets his life uprooted by a very determined female. A determined female that has been hired to whip this bad boy football player into shape. But to both of their surprise this chance meeting will change everything for both of them.

Cole Riley is the bad boy of football, the ladies love him, the media loves to hate him and his team mates? Well, they really couldn't care less about Cole. But Cole is a great football player, but the living in the limelight is playing havoc on his career and his future with his new team.

Savannah is a sweet southern girl with a heart of a lion and an iron fist. She has been hired to whip Cole Riley into shape before the beginning of the season and that is exactly what she plans to do. Only problem is Cole Riley is drop dead gorgeous and Savannah wants him. But Savannah has never mixed business with pleasure.
Never.......
Well until now.

I loved Cole & Savannah. Both are stubborn and determined to live life their way. Both soon learn sometimes there is a better way to do things. And together they learn how to make each others life so much better.

If you have not started Jaci’s Play by Play series you really need too. Theses are great books!! And yes each book can stand alone but I would suggest starting from the beginning so you can get to know all the characters better.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
This review is my opinion and not a paid review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing to Win.