Ali Cooper's Reviews > Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever

Thirst No. 2 by Christopher Pike
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thirst No. 2.

06/28/2012 page 27
5.0% "I know, I just started this book but it makes me wonder. She is human at this point but she acts as if she is still a vampire. I do not like that. I think she should just fight or do what a normal human would do...act stupidly when their being threaten, not kill because you know whats going to happen in the future."
06/28/2012 page 85
15.0% "I have not moved far, no. But i have moved far enough to write my thoughts down. The book is killing. There are to many ups and downs, it hurts. Is Ray really who he seems to be? I dunno. Is Seymour mad at Sita for not killing the baby before things get out of control? I dunno. I hope to soon find out. This book has many secrets... I like it. But it has too many. Maybe too many too cope with."
06/29/2012 page 236
41.0% "I'm lost...I think. This book so far has lost me a couple of times. It ironic, how I really thought that Ray might me alive but no, he was apart of her imagination. So now she wants to be a Vampire again. Weird. The only reason she wants to be a Vamp again is to defeat her "daughter". But she wanted to become human to have a daughter. I dunno. But something about this book messes with my mojo."
07/28/2012 page 361
62.0% "I know, its taking me forever to read this book. Honestly, the book is boring and slow. I wished it moved a little faster and whatnot. But when i finish is when i finish."
07/28/2012 page 361