MJ's Reviews > Nighttime Is My Time

Nighttime Is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark

Jul 01, 12

Read from June 28 to July 01, 2012

What a page turner! I really enjoyed MHC's suspense novel. The plot of the reunion was very interesting and the profiles of the honorees made it hard to figure out who was murdering some of the graduates. The subplot of the baby daughter Jean gave up at eighteen who is also threatened made it heart wrenching. I suspected everyone at some time in the story, but then narrowed it down to two. You don't find out until the very end, and it was so emotional. This book made me cry and I was so relieved.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nighttime Is My Time.

06/28/2012 page 118
25.0% "This psychological thriller is pulling me in. I can't put it down."

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carole (last edited Jul 04, 2012 04:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carole Hi Mary Jane!!! How nice to see you here. I, too, loved this book--one of MHC's best & so exciting. I've read all her books and another one I can read again and again is "You Belong to Me." I am far behind on my reading the past year. I used to read at least one book a week & have a stack waiting for me. I've become interested in photography over the past year and along with ancestry research, my mom & running the household takes up all of my time. Hope all is well with you and your family. I keep in touch with the girls on Facebook & that little grandgirl, Gemma is just adorable. Are you still planning on moving to Columbus? Call me sometime. Would love to talk.