Lain's Reviews > The Charge: Activating the 10 Human Drives That Make You Feel Alive

The Charge by Brendon Burchard

Jun 28, 2012

Loved this book about the ten human drivers and how we can activate them. Tons of great, actionable advice and real-life examples, taken from Brendon's decade-plus of experience helping others reach their highest potential. His love for the subject matter and the amount of research he's done on the topics at hand is apparent on every page.

The only criticism I have is that the book is more of a wide overview, and while the reader is asked to identify different changes he or she can make in the future, it's far from being a workbook. In fact, I think a workbook to accompany this manual would be terrific, as I was kind of left with that, "Okay, I've taken in a ton of information... where do I start and what do I do next?"

I had also read Millionaire Messenger, which I also enjoyed, but this is a completely different style of book. More focused on personal development and how to be the best you you can be. If you like Tony Robbins, you'll love The Charge.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Charge.