TinaB's Reviews > Various Positions

Various Positions by Martha Schabas

Jul 27, 15

Read in June, 2012

Various Positions...um was this an Erotica, because I thought it was a teen book....my bad. By positions, as in not how far I can stretch my ballerina body but how many funky disgusting sex acts I can engage in at the age of 14? For real you are 14!!! Please go chase butterfly's before babies start falling out of your vagina and all us tax payers have to pay for it.

Are the authors who write this stuff serious?

How does this nonsense get published and marketed to underage children, particularly impressionable young girls? Is Martha Schabas really that creepy old pervert who owns Disney and cranks out skanks after they make cutesy TV shows?

I would never have read this if Id known what it was actually about, unfortunately before reviews started coming out I had already accepted a review copy.....and hitting the book more than half way through I was done with its perverse plotline. Thank goodness I had a trash can near by because that's where this piece of shit went.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Various Positions.

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra everyone seems to hate this. i must read it immediately.
is the writing poor also or just the content of the story? i'm intrigued

TinaB The writing was not great but not bad.. its the content, its just ridiculous.