Putri's Reviews > Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel

Oct 20, 2008

liked it
bookshelves: modern-literature, self-help
Read in March, 2009

“What if you were given a Ticket that could magically start your life anew?”

Will you take it or just put it aside because you don’t believe that you could change?

In life sometimes one is person that she/he has became not a person that hr/she wants to become. Living in people’s perspectives and afraid to change them, living in their comfort zone even though secretly they hate it, succumbs every words that people said to them without filtering them first, afraid to make mistake if they take a step further thus they decide to stay behind, living with their past and not be able to move on, living with negative thoughts and somehow those thoughts are dominating in every step of their life and the worst part is that, despites of the crappy, unhappy life, they don’t want to change it.

This book is such inspirational novel, although to me this book is not as good as Albom’s but it taught me as a reader to contemplate what I have done in order to be a person that I want to become and yet I still have lot of things to learn to become one.
I want to be a person that enjoy life and make the most of it. And after reading this book I hope it would help me to change my perspective from a goner to a doer.
So yes, if I was given the ticket, I definitely would take it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life's Golden Ticket.

03/27/2009 page 119
53.13% "you've been living your life at a low level of despair because you're spending your days doing something you honestly could not care about." 2 comments