Olga's Reviews > Biting Cold

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

Aug 09, 12

Read from August 07 to 09, 2012

"I stood Sentinel of Cadogan House, by God. He was mine, and he knew it, and I would claim what was mine."

I loved it! I've braced myself for so much angst and prepared my nails for biting that when the time came, I just didn't think it was such a big deal. I got Ethan this time with his fear and didn't take that fear for indecisiveness, as some reviewers pointed out.

Hated all the Mallory stuff and Mallory herself. Oh, and Catcher too.

Loved Jeff and the good white-winged guy (Can I touch your beautiful wings, please? They must be so soft...) and Lindsey and her stunt with the slinky nightgown *snicker* and the... *tries very hard not to crack up* *can't hold back any longer and bursts into hysterical laugh* gnomes!!!
Ethan and Merit go to a whole new level of their relationship and their growth as characters was amazing in this book. Abso-fucking-lutely loved the burgundy box. *thud!*

Now Merit's RG membership might come in handy. Don't you think, Ethan?

"For now, with his emerald eyes locked on mine, where I was going didn't seem so scary"
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.

Quotes Olga Liked

Chloe Neill
“I stood Sentinel of Cadogan House, by God. He was mine, and he knew it, and I would claim what was mine.”
Chloe Neill, Biting Cold

08/07/2012
08/09/2012
74.0% ""Just stay in play as my backup." I nearly swerved the car off the road. "I'm sorry- your backup?"
"You know, in case it doesn't work out with Fallon."
"And what about Ethan?"
Jeff chuckled. "I just figured he was your backup for me."
Of course he did."