Inna's Reviews > Kindred

Kindred by J.A. Redmerski

Jul 20, 12

bookshelves: obnoxious-and-hot-male-lead, that-one-true-love, werewolf-love
Read on July 20, 2012

Oh My God. This book was amazing, I don't even know where to start, I mean this book was just out of this world. I loved Mayfair Moon but this book is even better.
From the first chapter of this book up until the very last page I was holding my breath. There were just so many questions. As Adria struggles with the Blood Bond that was unwillingly performed on her, or so she thinks, I struggled with her. I mean I felt like I was the one losing my mind and it just had me completely hooked. I really think Adria made the list of my favorite heroines ever. She faced so much in her life but she is just so positive and she is so loyal even after all this time she still cares about her sister and her mom. Its just great. Which is why I struggled so much with was happening to her. I really cared about her in a way I felt like she was my friend telling me her story. It takes a great author and great writing skills to do that.
Isaac. I just loved him here. He cares about Adria so much and how he was so afraid of losing it was just breaking my heart through out the entire book. Now those of you stressing that the bad boy, total hottie Isaac has become soft can relax he is even badder and hotter in this installment. He has that playful banter to him but we get to see just how much he cares for Adria, it really was awesome.
Which brings me to the plot. I have no words and I mean none. It was nothing like what I expected. This hasn't happened in a while usually I can predict what might happen, well not here. I would say 99% pf what happened had me surprised. There is just so much getting revealed and so many twists and turns that I was sitting in my room reading and avoiding the text messages my friends were sending me. I was actually angry when someone would interrupt me from this book. ( My reaction kind of scared me.) This book is a fast paced, nail biting, hair pulling, kindle clutching, heart pounding ride and I loved every minute of it. In no part of this book was I bored or distracted every scene has something to it that kept you glued.
Although I'm kind of mad at myself now because I read this on the day it came out and will now have to wait for the next book which is the last. I think I'm going to be sad to see Adria and Isaac go, but also I wouldn't want them to face drama for ten books which is why I'm very happy this is a trilogy.
You can also check out this review and more on my blog http://thebookconfessions.blogspot.com/ and please do :)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kindred.

07/20/2012
44.0% "OMG this book is amazing!!!!"