Maaz's Reviews > The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Jun 29, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: atheism
Read from June 28 to 29, 2012

Pretty disappointing I have to say, too much satire to the point I got sick of it. needless to say it's contradicting, close-minded, full of hatred and ignorance about the nature of religions, high doses of insults without proper arguments. The author was trying to be funny all the time, didn't work for me, thought it was cheap, a waste of time.

His FSM theory of gravity is a joke! the most horrible idea presented ever, I'm not doubting his intelligence since the book didn't deliver any new ideas or arguments that is worth discussing, he freakin' quoted George Bush two times! I mean wtf?! seriously??

The book is a total failure.. I might have laughed two times while reading it but nothing else is worth mentioning.. Boom! even 1 star is too much for it

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

06/29/2012 page 74

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Swafford I guess you don't understand the point of this book at all.

message 2: by Maaz (new) - rated it 1 star

Maaz I do, but the idea is a cheap one not worth writing a book about. A small article would do its job with this parody. But this here is a waste of trees.