Sandra 's Reviews > Cocktails and Dreams

Cocktails and Dreams by Autumn Markus

formerly a Twilight fanfic by the same name by FatallyObsessed. Based on the book blurb, the plot appears to be the same. While I really liked this as a fanfic, I'm not going to read it again.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cocktails and Dreams.

Yesyov it will be a pity...you'll miss out on a fantastic story by a very talented writer...and you'll have no idea how she's reworked it...

Sandra Yesyov wrote: "it will be a pity...you'll miss out on a fantastic story by a very talented writer...and you'll have no idea how she's reworked it..."

Thanks for your concern, but I'll live.

message 3: by rameau (new) - added it

rameau Yesyov wrote: "it will be a pity...you'll miss out on a fantastic story by a very talented writer...and you'll have no idea how she's reworked it..."

Reworked it? Umm, yeah, right. "Reworked" it. That's what they're calling search & replace names and places these days?

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Marisa I thought this sounded familiar!

message 5: by CJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

CJ honestly, even though the concept of the story is similar, its an entirely new vision, and worth the read!

Sandra CJ wrote: "honestly, even though the concept of the story is similar, its an entirely new vision, and worth the read!"

Honestly, I'm not interested. Thanks, though.

And for all others wanting to come to my review space and leave their comments about this book - I'm not interested in how well it is reworked, or how wonderful it is. I don't care. I'm not rating the book since I didn't read it. I am simply shelving it so I don't one day in the future forget that this was once a Twilight fanfic.

Please keep your comments to your own review space. Kthxbai.

message 7: by Alicia (new)

Alicia I fucking love you. I should really keep a list too so that I don't read any of them. Usually I can tell if it was fanfic but one or tow have tricked me (luckily I didn't read them!)

xo

Sandra Wytchwmn75 wrote: "I fucking love you. I should really keep a list too so that I don't read any of them. Usually I can tell if it was fanfic but one or tow have tricked me (luckily I didn't read them!)

xo"

There's a group I moderate which keeps a list of all the fanfics that were turned into published 'books'. You can find it on my profile. :)

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Awesome, thank you!

xo