Holdsherbreath's Reviews > Black Dawn

Jun 28, 12

Recommended to Holdsherbreath by: Goodreads
Recommended for: Die hard Morganville friends
Read on June 28, 2012, read count: Once

WARNING: There will be loose strings, read at your own risk

Yeah, it's not over, and guess what

shocked face Pictures, Images and Photos

things are not going good for the humans. *gasp!* Yes I know, the news is quite shocking, so shocking even that you might go out to buy the next book, which sadly enough most of us who have made it this far in the series probably will. -_-

It's like a sad pitiful addiction I have, where I hide in corners and mumble to myself about nonexsistent willpower. I actually started this book around One this morning and just now finished it at 6:20 am, absolutly no willpower. I even put off reading the book for a couple of days because I was determined that I would not, under any circumstances, fall into the Morganvill allure. Well Fail for me. And you want to know something, it was actually a little bit...

Epic, but shush, don't tell anyone. It was. There were parts where I was on the edge of my seat, fo' realz nail bitters. I didn't know whether I should be excited about the fact or just upset. I think what keeps this book from being really good, other than the obnoxious point-of-view changes is the fact that this could have ended everything vert nicely and then I remembered... O_o

Niaomi, and suddenly a possible 3 1/2 almost four book, because it was good if not shocking, was demoted back to a solid three.

I say read if you like, because it is pleasant, but know that once again we have been sucker punched into a really good and strong finish that just isn't finished yet.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Dawn.