Cinthia's Reviews > The Vincent Brothers

Jun 27, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: young-adult
Read from June 22 to 26, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** 1 1/2 stars.... Meh and meh, I hated that Lana character since her first appearance in the Vincent Boys, I thought about her as annoying, pretentious, envious and calculating, I wasn't far from the truth, indeed SHE WAS annoying, envious and calculating in the second book !

I was really looking forward to read the second book that I didn't even requested a sample, I just simple went ahead in bought it ! but still I needed to give Abbi a break so I decided to read it, oh my word... I couldn't wait for that book to end !

Lana was absolutely driving me insane !!!, what kind of self important person she think she is, but then... contradiction.... her lack of confidence was a major turn off for me, she was staying at Ash's house, abusing of her hospitality and kindness ( since she had ulterior reasons to be there = 100% Sawyer), having all these internal conversations about how much she hated her cousin for being so perfect, acting like a complete brat for sleeping in a tent thinking that a chainsaw dude was going to cut her in pieces... (Abbi missed that, that would have been a nice way to end with her miserable life), or because the girls didn’t want to take a shower after hiking and labeling them “nasties”, or criticizing the fact that Jewel's bed on the third room might have some cooties and thinking about getting some bleach next day ! (after Jewel LET HER pretentious ass stay that night) ugh !!!! get a life girl, live some, how old was she, ...50 ? not even my mom would act that way... and certainly I wouldn’t want a “friend” like her.

So overall, it was very uncomfortable reading it, finally made it, not happy at all... Oh and Sawyer, what the hell !!! NOW you feel the urge of having sex? not with the "love of your life" but with some chick who turns you on at first sigh... nah... not very believable...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vincent Brothers.