sh(e)reader's Reviews > Into the Shadows

Into the Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick

Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: kindle-cloud, ya, favorites
Read in June, 2012 — I own a copy

... free download from Amazon. I think I'll always have a very good memory of this book, it was my FIRST DIGITAL read. The concept looked interesting, and once while I was out waiting, I decided to start it on my ipod. At the very beginning, I wasn't super impressed, the writing seemed a bit stilted. The main girl's name seemed a stretch(Paivi) and the way it mentioned her parents (always Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, never just "her parents"). But the story itself was compelling, and while I had originally only planned on reading digitally when I was out and about and didn't want to lug a book around, I found myself reading at home too. I was very pleased that just a random, free book I had picked up was as interesting as this was, it really gave my hope that there were a lot more free reads worth reading out there. It jumpstarted my digital addiction. Unfortunately I do now have 100+ books waiting for me, and I have yet to BUY one digitally (as I would need to do to continue on in this series) If I ever get caught up, I would like to find out how the next books in the series go *Ü* ... 267 pages, 4858. Kindle App.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Shadows.