Rebecca Gordon's Reviews > Serpent's Kiss

Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz

Sep 02, 12

Read from August 29 to September 01, 2012

A true witch will never give up and the Beauchamp women prove that in Serpent’s Kiss by Melissa De La Cruz. Joanna and her daughters Freya and Ingrid are enjoying the peace in North Hampton. But peace never lasts long in their world especially when Freddie Frey’s twin brother returns in secret.However Freya’s joy is overshadowed by who Freddie accuses of a serious crime. Freddie says that Killian Freya’s sexy boyfriend is the one who destroyed the bridge. Freya is forced to investigate Killian to see what he has been hiding. Ingrid (who is my favorite character) is finally experiencing love and lust. However her love Matt Noble does not believe in magic and Ingrid does not want to tell him her not so naughty secret. Joanna is left wondering what her daughters are up to and she is puzzled by why a spirit is seeking her help or to hurt her. The witches soon discover they must combine their collective talents to save this world and the next one. They also need to discover who is trying to destroy all the worlds. Serpent’s Kiss is a romantic book filled interesting takes on Norse mythology. I believe that the main characters in this series are relatable to many different types of people. I loved learning more about the witch hunts and how many innocent people were killed. I would recommend Serpent’s Kiss to readers who enjoy romance and mythology.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Serpent's Kiss.