Rebecca's Reviews > Iron's Prophecy

Sep 01, 12

bookshelves: love-the-cover
Read in September, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron's Prophecy.

Quotes Rebecca Liked

Julie Kagawa
“Well,” Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, “it’s just like old times, isn’t it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance…we just have to wait for Furball to show up and then it’ll be perfect.” “He is already here, Goodfellow,” came a familiar voice behind us, sounding bored and offended all at once. “Where he has been for much of the conversation, waiting for you to see past the end of your nose.” “Yep.” Puck sighed as we all turned to face Grimalkin. “Just like old times.”

Julie Kagawa
“Ugh, my friend, you really need a breath mint,” I told him, sending a pulse of glamour into the brambly monster above me. “Let’s see what we can do about that doggie breath.”

Julie Kagawa
“Know that I'm with you always, even if you can't see me.”

Julie Kagawa
“If we all end up as llamas, I’m going to spend the rest of my life following you around saying ‘I told you so’ in llama-ese.”

Julie Kagawa
“Sorry to wake you, but we have to be somewhere soon, remember?"
Ash grunted and, to my surprise, shifted to his back and put the pillow over his head. "I don't suppose I could convince you to go without me," he groaned, his voice muffled beneath the fabric. "Tell Mab I've been eaten by a manticore or something?”

Julie Kagawa
“You're staring at me again," Ash murmured without turning his head, though one corner of his lips quirked up. His silver eyes danced mischievously. "Is it the uniform? Perhaps I should remove it it it's distracting."
"Behave, Ash." I wrinkled my nose at him, smiling.”

Julie Kagawa
“I love it when you talk my language, ice-boy.”