Wendy Mckillip's Reviews > Blood Lust Rising

Blood Lust Rising by Fayth Devlin

10209576
Jul 07, 12

Read from July 05 to 07, 2012

Amazing... Simply amazing! Blood lust rising was well written story that has humor, fighting, lots of fighting... Love and so much more! Micah and Ella start out as two people that bicker constantly and then wake up bond to each other one day.
They fight the need that the are forced together and need one another and then they begin to fall into place! Which I might add is hot (makes you read faster and your heart race) Ella is a strong strong woman and fighter and although she is put into extenuating circumstances she is alway is quite... Charming? Lol she keeps her spark no matter what happens!
I can't do this book justice in a review without giving away spoilers so all I'll say is definitely read it yourself and tell Fayth Devil what you think.... I think if I had more stars she earned them!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Lust Rising.

Wendy Mckillip This book is amazing and I'm having a hard time peeling myself away from it... I <3 Micah!

Ashley I cant wait for book 2!!

Madeline Pryce Dark Cravings (was Blood Lust Rising. DC is a revised, expanded (by nearly 15k) and newly published version by Ellora's Cave - see new pen name Madeline Pryce) here Dark Cravings

Follow up book *squee* Dark Innocence available 01/31/14 from Ellora's Cave here Dark Innocence