Kelly % Books-n-Kisses's Reviews > Hell on Wheels

Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker

Jul 22, 12

Read from July 18 to 21, 2012

OMG!! How do I start this review. How about the freakin heart ache, gut wrenching, soul crushing, heart soaring beginning, middle and ending. Julie put me through so many emotions
in this book. At one point I was bawling so hard I had to put the book down step away compose myself before I could finish. But it was so worth the tears to get to the ending.
That being said. I LOVED this 1st book of the Black Knight Inc series. Julie has done an amazing job of bringing this world of secret government agents to life for me. Often times the first book in a series is a little slow, because the author is setting up the world. But Hell on Wheels start with an emotional bang and just keeps rolling.

Nate aka “Ghost” has been through hell and back, literally. Not only has he just lost his best friend in the whole world, he has to be the one that deliver the news to his family. And when Griggs’ little sister, who is not so little anymore and the star of every one of Nate’s fantasies, turns to him in her time of sorrow who is he to turn away. He is the shoulder that Ali needs to cry on right now. Right or wrong he is going to be here for her. At least for today.

Ali, is still grieving over the lose of her brother when strange things start happening around her. She knows she is being watched. She keeps seeing shadows out of the corner of her eyes. But when someone tries to mug her infront of her house, Ali knows the truth. Someone it out to get her. So she does the one and only thing she know will keep her safe she runs to Nate.

But can events from the past stop them from being together? Or will they let fate take control?

There is so much that happens in this book between Nate and Ali. The past, the present and the future all lay with these two trusting and believing in each other. And for one of them trust is going to be the hardest thing even when the other believes wholeheartedly in them.

If you want to know what happens, you will just have to read the book and believe me it is so worth it. But WARNING you will need tissues!!!!!

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy (from Netgalley) of the book in exchange for an honest review.
This review is my opinion and not a paid review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hell on Wheels.

07/20/2012
50.0% "Been to busy enjoying this book to do updates.........."
07/20/2012 "86% done. Sitting here bawling my eyes out..... Why?? Why?? *sniff, sniff*"
07/21/2012 page 352
100.0% "Loved *tear*."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cindi Phillips This series sounds FABULOUS!!! I have already put the titles and release dates on my calendar. I will be reading this as soon as they come out. Thanks for the review.

Kelly % Books-n-Kisses Cindi,
I this series is going into my top 10 favorites... LOVE this series!!!!
Can't wait for the next book

Cindi Phillips I have the next book downloaded. It will be my weekend reading. YEAH!!!