Susan (susayq ~)'s Reviews > Before the Scandal

Before the Scandal by Suzanne Enoch

Jul 07, 12

bookshelves: own, 2012books, historical-romance
Read in July, 2012

Gosh, I wish Goodreads did half stars cause this is a 3.5 for me.

I had a bit of trouble getting into this one and I'm not too sure why cause I loved Phin, and Alyse was a character who had been through so much. Each of them had their own "scandal" in the past that they were still trying to deal with.

I really didn't care for the ending. It seemed a bit too easy after what had all happened. But, having Lord Bram and Sully come to help Phin made up for it ;) I'm still looking forward to Bram's book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before the Scandal.

07/06/2012 page 58
15.0% "Not liking Viscount Donnelley."
07/07/2012 page 266
69.0% "hmmm, so the Roman ruins and the baths have something to do with all the unexpected lost. Makes sense now."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee I wish they would do half stars too Susan, even if only for the higher ratings of 3 stars and up!

Susan (susayq ~) Yes, it would be so nice. I tend to round up ( I guess it's the teacher in me LOL) but it leaves people just glancing with a misrepresentation of how I felt.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Susan (susayq) wrote: "Yes, it would be so nice. I tend to round up ( I guess it's the teacher in me LOL) but it leaves people just glancing with a misrepresentation of how I felt."

I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way!....From what I can gather this is an issue that has been raised quite a few times over a few years but it never seems to happen :(