SATIN SUE 's Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

Jun 27, 12

Read in June, 2012 — I own a copy

The last we seen of Sin she had to take the job of assissin leader to help protect her brothers mate, and now she is stuck in a job she hates. To top it all of anytime she leaves the den where she lives she is in great danger from one/all of her assissns wanting to take her job. The best idea would to stay in the den but things take a tern for the worse and she is forced to run from the justice dealers for starting a warge plague. Sin has to learn to trust her brothers and the other people around her so that she can make it through whats happening.

Con is a Half-werewolf, half-vampire and his has been sent to bring Sin in so she can face punishment for the plague she started. But Sin is no normal Demon she is the sister of the demons he works for and he has all so had a sexual experiance with her as well. pluss Con craves her blood. but he learns he might be the only one who can help her so he takes her under his wing and tries to protect her.

As the two set out to find a cure and keep safe from everyone who is out to get Sin they grow closer together and they break down the walls they have both built around themselves. and it terns out they both end up making an amazing team.

OMG I loved this book. It was filled with so much action, suspence and love and hot steamy sex scenes. I loved the way the story flowed and was so easy and enjoyable to read. I love the fact that we still got our dose of the brothers in this book because it wouldnt be demonica without them. and My sexy Shade showing his protective side *sigh*. I so wish he was my man. Can anyone guess I loved this book lol. If you havnt read this series then I really think you should give it a go, because I promise you will LOVE it. xx

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.