Mona Daiban's Reviews > Some Girls Are

Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers

Jun 27, 12

One word: WOW!! Another fantastic book by Courtney Summers that just took my breath away. This book is just so real and I'm sure many people can relate to it. It shows how High School can be like hell for some people and it shows how kids these days are so cruel and evil-spirited. I felt very sympathetic for Regina although she was horrible to people before she was shunned by her crew. I blame her for always doing what Anna told her to and not speaking up for what she believed in. She lost many real friends because of Anna which was very unfortunate for her, but I loved how she gained so much in the end, when in the beginning she thought she's lost everything.
I remember finishing this book and thinking "I dont think I'll be able to read this book again" because truth be told it was very hard to read, although I've never been in Regina's situation before but it was just very emotional for me to see how hatred can ruin many lives. But here I am reading it for the second time because it's VERY well-written and VERY realistic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Girls Are.