Emily's Reviews > Peaches

Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Jul 03, 12

bookshelves: nookbooks-i-own
Read from July 01 to 03, 2012

When I went into this book I was looking for a fresh, light, summer read. That was just what I got! I liked this book a lot, but wasn't wowed by it.

I liked the characters more as I got into the book. Birdie was my favorite out of the three girls. She was also the most real and raw which was one of the reasons why I liked her so much. Leeda is what you think is the classic rich girl, but once you read into the book more you realize that that isn't all of who she is. I liked how she opened up to the two other girls throughout the story. Then there's Murphy. She's the one that acts like she's tough and everything is fine no matter what. The way that the three, very different, girls changed and formed friendships throughout the book was sweet, just like peaches! :)

Overall, this was a quick summer read! I loved reading about the friendships that were formed. I know that there are two other books in this series, but I'm not sure if I'll read them or not. I liked the way the author left the characters. I'm not one who likes to ruin a happy ending for them!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peaches.

07/02/2012
40.0% "So far a really cute summer read. Looking forward to seeing what happens next."
07/03/2012
100.0% "Liked it a lot! Review to come!"
show 1 hidden update…