Megan's Reviews > Countermeasure

Countermeasure by Chris Almeida

Jun 26, 2012

Read from June 26 to August 11, 2012

This book... There is no word that can describe how much I enjoyed reading it!

I felt like I was one of the characters. I felt what they felt. In my opinion, a book can be considered weel-written and great when you can feel your pulse quicken when things are getting hot and heavy between the characters, when you can feel a pain in your heart when something bad is happening to them, when you feel your heart break thinking they won't be able to be together, when you smile and beam when finally, you know everything is gonna be alright.

Thanks to this book, you feel like you could meet the character in real life (you hope people like that exist!) and you know you would become friends with them.

Cassie is a strong and independent woman. Trevor is a sweet, strong-minded geek, sexy and most importantly Irish (ahaha, that the best part!;))

This book has everything to be perfect.
Romance, Action, Mystery, Love, Friendship, Betrayal... And we have to admit that the sex part is just as great... if not more! (No, I'm not blushing...:D)

I felt like there was some kind of parallel between the chase for the truth, and the chase for love. It was perfect.

I know I will dream of this story for a long time, and I can't wait to read every other book of this serie!

Thank you to the authors, you did a great job at making us dream and smile. Your book is the reason why I love reading so much. Because sometimes, we come across a treasure, and your book is definitely one.

Megan.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Countermeasure.

Megan I had this book thanks to a giveaway on Goodreads and I was so happy to get it because I thought it was exactly the kind of book I love to read.
I wasn't disappointed! Countermeasure is a great book mixing romance, action, mistery... I LOVED IT!!
You don't get bored reading this book because there's never a dull moment in there! This book is perfect in my opinion!
And frankly, I can't wait to read the next book "To Russia With Love". I just know it will be as great as Countermeasure. :)

READ IT PEOPLE !!
For your own peace of mind, you should read it! :)