Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Angel Betrayed

Angel Betrayed by Cynthia Eden

Jul 04, 12

bookshelves: netgalley, paranormal-romance, favorites
Read from June 26 to July 02, 2012

Angel Betrayed is how paranormal romance should be! Fast furious and sexy! Over 6 years I have read tons of paranormal romance and have enjoyed a many of them, but as the years have gone by I find it harder to come upon true romance in the stories. Cynthia Eden hits the nail on the head with this one. Get ready for an emotional ride with characters you can read over and over again. My hats are off to you Cynthia and I CANT WAIT FOR THE REST!!!

I have never been an angel fan, but I absolute loved how Cynthia portrayed the angels and how she brought the story to life. I really felt the connection between Sam and Seline from the first and I loved how they continued their romance together. It was fun reading how Seline worked her magic of betrayal and how these two fell in love all because of it. After reading this book you’ll agree the author hit the nail on the head with the title, but it made the whole book all the more steamer;)

You get a hot romance, a great villain with lots of action that will keep you turning the pages, all I can say is go get the book and see what all the fuss is about. I know this book will go on my keeper’s shelf.

This is a standalone as a matter of fact I didn’t read the first book and I never felt like I was missing a thing. I highly recommend this to any romance reader.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Betrayed.