Jennifer's Reviews > Sins of the Demon

Sins of the Demon by Diana Rowland

Jun 30, 12

bookshelves: mystery, paranormal
Read on June 30, 2012 — I own a copy

What the hell was that ending!? I'm tempted to knock a star off the rating just for the freakin' cliffhanger ending. I utterly loathe cliffhangers. (Especially when the next book is not due out until the end of the year. >:( )

With that being said, this series has moved to the top of my favorite UF/PR list. It's even threatening to dethrone the Night Huntress series and take over the top spot. I love it that much.

Ms. Rowland has created an complex, intriguing world, with richly drawn characters that I cannot help but connect to.

I know this isn't a proper review of this book, but I have so much I want to say that I'm afraid it'll either come out in an embarrassing fangirl squee or not say at all what I want it to. Actually, both of those things would likely happen at the same time.

But...Ryan, y'all. Having major Ryan feelings at the moment.

Also, I do want to mention the book covers. I don't like them at all. The first two books had such lovely covers, and the last two just...ugh. I'm assuming it's because there was a change in publishers between the 2nd and 3rd books. But still...I wanted to say, don't let the covers of the 3rd and 4th books dissuade you from checking out the series if this genre is your sort of thing. (And definitely start from the first book, so your not confused.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Demon.

06/30/2012 page 1