Cheyenne's Reviews > The Wizard Heir

The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

4372068
Jul 07, 2012

Read from June 26 to 30, 2012

So I had read the Warrior Heir randomly. I just happened to pick it up at the library because the title caught my eye. The Wizard Heir caught my eye as well just because the fact that the two titles were so similar. I had no idea that it was a series, good thin I read the first book in the series first! It had been awhile since i had read the first book and I couldn't really remember what had happened so this made me hesitant to read the second book. Then I realized that this was more of a companion book rather than a straight continuation of the first book. Therefore it was necessary for me to remember everything from the first book, just the basic storyline. This still being said, it still took me awhile to get myself to read this. However once I started I had no problem finishing it. I like the idea of this series. There are a TON of books with a magic theme but this series does it a little different. I also really liked that halfway into the book this story merged nicely into the first story. I'm excited to read the last book to see how the story ends.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wizard Heir.