Jessica 's Reviews > The Goddess Hunt

The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter

Oct 15, 12

bookshelves: e-books, my-library
Read on July 02, 2012

This novella takes place four days after Kate marries Henry. Since winter is over, Kate can do anything she pleases and decides to spend her six free months in Greece with James. Not exactly the best of choices but who am I to judge. Anyway, James and Kate "bump into" two gods on the run, Pollux and Castor who are twin brothers who escaped the grasps of the underworld. There has been on a bounty on their heads for years but no one has gotten so close to them to capture them... until now. When Kate hears the tragic story of Lux and Casey she automatically takes their side in the matter and much to his dismay so does Henry. In order to please his wife he secretly helps Kate and the twins.

The writing in Goddess Hunt was in an improvement compared to Goddess Test but the story did not really grab a hold of me. Though I did enjoy reading it, their is something that is preventing me from loving it but I just can't put my finger on it. Goddess Hunt could have been a novel on its on and I wish it had. A lot of stuff occurs in this novella, events that I think will play a big role in the next book, but I could be wrong.

I've been debating on wither or not I should read the next book, and I decide I will (only because I heard there is an awesome cliffhanger at the end and hopefully that will spark my interest) but I will most likely borrow the book from a friend or from the library.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goddess Hunt.

07/02/2012
45.0% "The writing in this is much better than Goddess Test, but why is this a novella? It could be its own novel."