Dawn's Reviews > Ever After

Ever After by Kim Harrison

Feb 06, 13

bookshelves: supernatural, vampire, shifters, fae, magic-witch
Read from January 26 to February 06, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever After.

Quotes Dawn Liked

Kim Harrison
“I will compensate all your one-inch, two-inch losses because I know how important every inch is to you aged, decrepit men.”

Kim Harrison
“His eyes met mine at the soft touch, and a chime seemed to shake the ley line, realigning the universe.

He was mine.”

Kim Harrison
“What are you doing now?" Al questioned "Seeing if your circumcision is gone? It is.

My expression went blank, and Trent hesitated.

He looked at me, and I put a hand to my mouth, face flaming. "Oh. My. God. Trent. I'm sorry"

"Um" Trent said, clearly at a loss.

"Call me tomorrow," Al said seriously, "I've got a curse that will take care of that. Unless you like the snake in a turtleneck look”

Kim Harrison
“You are the devil to talk to, Rachel," he said curtly. "Will you shut up and listen?”

Kim Harrison
“But I knew Nick. He was too ugly to die.”

Kim Harrison
“Al's voice was faint but resolute. "Stand up. Try to look sexy."

"In a bedsheet?" I complained, running my hands down it. "How can I look sexy in a bedsheet?" He cleared his throat, and I grimaced. "Never mind.”

Kim Harrison
“[Jenks]"I think you're all screwy in the head," he said when Bis nodded his encouragement. "But go ahead. I've got Quen's number in my phone. I'll call him if you both explode in a flash of black underwear and money so I won't have to fly all the way home.”
tags: jenks

Kim Harrison
“Did something happen to the sanctity of your church again?"

My eye twitched. "Newt broke it so she could look in my closet." Again.”

Kim Harrison
“I sighed. "And what am I to you, Al?"

"My maid," he said brightly. "Shall we do this?”

Kim Harrison
“We could've done this anywhere, but I wanted you to see me, to see this," he said, gesturing at the room. "I wanted you to know where I come from, what I am under the choices I make.”

Kim Harrison
“Piss on my daisies, we have to save the demons!”