Kevin Orth's Reviews > The Rest Of Our Lives

The Rest Of Our Lives by Dan Stone

Jul 09, 12

Read from June 25 to July 09, 2012

I have to admit a couple things before getting to my review. I am both ADHD and an avid reader. This is a tricky combination that results in my getting really bored really fast with story lines that don’t move along well. Also, if story get all bogged down with excruciating detail I can’t help but skim until the action gets good again. Well, I can honestly say I was hooked on this story within the first few pages and ended up reading every line all the way through.

It is a fun combination of romance, metaphysical action, and coming to find one’s self, gifts, flaws, and true love. The way it left off there is a ton of room for more stories with these characters. I only hope that Dan Stone gives us more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rest Of Our Lives.

message 1: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Yeah, but would *I* like it?

Kevin Orth Oh yeah, many romance stories are heavy on the explicity. This one not so much. Or are you looking for something steamy. If that's the case I don't think this is the tree you are looking to be barking up. :)

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne No steam, please, TMI. But relationships/love stories, if it's well written I'll probably read it. Thanks, my Queen.

Kevin Orth Yvonne, no matter where you go or what you do. You will always be my Princess... :)