Joanne's Reviews > Sea Change

Sea Change by Karen White

Jul 10, 12

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, southern-romance, dual-story
Read from June 25 to July 08, 2012

What a delightful surprise! I loved Karen White's Sea Change and highly recommend it as the perfect book to read this summer. An intriguing blend of secrets, mysteries, and relationships from the past linked to the present, all set in the beautiful southern setting of St. Simons Island. Three narrators each tell their own threads of the story, revealing layer upon layer of their story as their secrets unfold and the past and present become connected in a stunning conclusion. A little history and clean romance, lots of mystery, and well-rounded characters.

Fans of Susanna Kearsley will love this one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sea Change.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Would not have considered this at all...but one mention of Susanna Kearsley, and I'm all over it!

Joanne Melissa - I thought this was a contemporary beach romance book by the cover, which is not really my thing. Thank goodness I saw a review of it on a book blog or I would have passed it up, too! Very reminiscent of Kearsley's dual timeline stories with subtle romance. I added more of Karen White to my kindle after reading Sea Change. Hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by Lynn (new) - added it

Lynn This sounds so good, thank you Joanne for recommending it!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna I can also recommend The Lost Hours from Karen White, which I enjoyed very much. Haven't read any more by her as yet, but will add Sea Change. Thanks Joanne :-)

Joanne Anna wrote: "I can also recommend The Lost Hours from Karen White, which I enjoyed very much. Haven't read any more by her as yet, but will add Sea Change. Thanks Joanne :-)"

I will certainly add The Lost Hours to my TBR. Thank you!