Beth (the one who is) 's Reviews > Silver

Silver by Talia Vance

4920144
Jun 24, 12

bookshelves: to-read

I hate when I decide on a book.. and than I discover it's not out, for another couple of months !
ARG,
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver.

message 1: by Mitchii (new)

Mitchii This is available on netgalley. You could try requesting it if you really want to read it. ;)

Beth   (the one who is) I've already done so :)

Beth   (the one who is) So, I got accepted to some books I applied for. I seem to be having trouble getting the book on my kindle. I feel so UN TEC savoy :(

Beth   (the one who is) So it takes a couple of hours right then? Not just boom its on ?

message 5: by Mitchii (new)

Mitchii Beth (the one who is) wrote: "So it takes a couple of hours right then? Not just boom its on ?"

Sorry for taking me so long to reply. If you’re approved just click the title on your homepage it will direct you to the download page. Then click the orange button that says ‘kindle.’ Then you’re good to go.

Check their FAQ’S: http://netgalley.com/about/faq/ ;)

It depends some publisher approved you immediately, some may take time. But they’ll send you an email if you were approved. :)

Beth   (the one who is) I figured it out :) thanks for responding back to me Mitchii your very patient! Didn't get approved for Silver, but some others. So, that's cool .

message 7: by Mitchii (last edited Jun 26, 2012 11:25AM) (new)

Mitchii Beth (the one who is) wrote: "I figured it out :) thanks for responding back to me Mitchii your very patient! Didn't get approved for Silver, but some others. So, that's cool ."

No problem. :) Aw, *hugs* that’s ok and you were approved for some (still something good came out). ;)

Beth   (the one who is) Mitchii wrote: "Beth (the one who is) wrote: "I figured it out :) thanks for responding back to me Mitchii your very patient! Didn't get approved for Silver, but some others. So, that's cool ."

No problem. :) ..."

It's all right :) I got a ton of books to read now. I can wait for this one.